Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Dr. Dalton’s Premium Treats” and “Dr. Dalton’s” refer to California School for Dogs, Inc., a California corporation. “You” refers to any person accessing and/or using this website.
- Use of Service
Dalton’s products are developed for people eighteen (18) years of age or older. You represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, are of legal age to form a binding contract, and are not a person barred from receiving the services provided by the Site under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. The Site is intended for those individuals and entities located in the United States. It is not directed to any person or entity in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence, citizenship or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Site and its content, including its products and services, are unavailable or otherwise contrary to local laws or regulations. If this applies to you, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on neither this Site nor the Service. Dr. Dalton’s in no way implies that the information, opinions, advice or other content on the Site is appropriate or that its products and services are available outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from the United States or your country of residence.
- Use License
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site or the Services;
- Use any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or Services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site or in the Services;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from the materials or contained in or on the Site or the Services or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other computer or server;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and its Services;
- Post or transmit through the Site or the Services any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site or Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Services; or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
By visiting the Site or by sending e-mails to us, you are knowingly and voluntarily consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you would like to opt out of receiving electronic promotional communications from us you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe functions at the bottom of our communications.
This Site may contain information relating to nutrition and various health and fitness conditions of pets and their treatment. This if for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian or other veterinary professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a pet’s health, fitness problem, or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian or veterinary professional.
In order to use certain Services, such as joining the Dalton’s electronic mailing list, you may be required to register with Dr. Dalton’s. When registering, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You agree that Dr. Dalton’s may provide any and all notices, statements, and other communications to you through e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the Registration Data.
The information presented on or through the Site or from the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dr. Dalton’s and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, or employees, licensors, suppliers, partners, successors, and assigns shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, confidential information, profit or privacy; due to business interruption; costs of procurement of substitute goods or services), however caused, and whether arising out of the access to, use, inability to use, change in content of the Site or Services or arising from any other website you access through a link from this Site or to the extent permitted by applicable law, from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly waive all claims against Dr. Dalton’s, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from your use or access of this Site.
12.2 Our Content. Dr. Dalton’s owns the copyright for all of the materials and content it places on the Site or has a valid right from a third party to use such materials and content. Dr. Dalton’s also owns or has a valid right to use all trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names it places on this Site. No part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download copies of the materials for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices on the materials. Any modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Dr. Dalton’s’ copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other Site or computer network without Dr. Dalton’s written consent is strictly prohibited.
12.3 DCMA Policy. Dr. Dalton’s is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) (“DCMA”). If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Dr. Dalton’s to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide to Dr. Dalton’s all of the following information:
- A physical or electronica signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Dr. Dalton’s to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Dr. Dalton’s to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Dr. Dalton’s designated agent at:
California School for Dogs, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
6187 Santa Marguerita Way
Goleta, CA 93117
- No Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DR. DALTON’S DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THEM. DR. DALTON’S EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER DR. DALTON’S NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS FREE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE SUCURE, OR THAT ANY ADVICE OR OPINION OBTAINED FROM DR. DALTON’S THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE OR TO BE RELIED UPON.
- Your Responsibility for Loss or Damage; Backup of Data
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND MAINTAIN A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF LOST DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- Application of Disclaimers, Limitations and Waivers
This Agreement does not establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between you and us.
- Entire Agreement