Thank you for your interest in Dr. Dalton’s Premium Treats., LLC..TM This website (the “Site”) is owned, operated and controlled by California School for Dogs Inc. which also owns and operates Dr. Dalton’s Premium Treats. Everything within this policy applies to both California School For Dogs, Inc. and Dr. Dalton’s Premium Treats Treats,represented identified throughout this document as “Dr. Dalton’s”.
- Types of Information Collected
We may collect two types of information from you: (i) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms; and (ii) information that you knowingly and voluntarily supply to us (e.g., through a registration process, sign-ups, or other interaction with the Site).
- Traffic Data Collected. Like many websites, our Site automatically tracks and collects non-personal identification information. This information typically includes but is not limited to (i) IP address (a set of numbers that is assigned to your computer when you are on the Internet); (ii) domain server (a computer that stores website files and provides them to people who request them); (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Site. We collect Traffic Data through the use of “Cookie” technology. “Cookies” are data files sent to and stored on the computer you use to view a website. Cookies may be used to monitor use of our Site, to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly and to store your user name and password so you do not have to reenter it each time you visit the Site. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, most computers allow you to change your browser setting to prevent acceptance of cookies. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie or you may choose to block cookies with your browser. Please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies certain features or parts of the Site may not work properly.
- Personal Information Collected. You may choose to voluntarily and knowingly supply us with information. Such information may need to be provided in order for you to register to use the Site or its services, or access certain advanced features that we offer via the Site. We may ask you to provide us with information that personally identifies you, either alone or in combination with other information available to us (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include your name or associated company name, email address, postal address, and home or work telephone number. This Personal Information is collected from you in a variety of ways including when you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums or otherwise complete online forms or surveys; any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. We will only collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide.
- Uses of Information Collected
We may use Personal Information to send you information about our company and its products and services; to respond to your queries and requests; to assist you in managing your account and passwords; to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, including displaying content that we think you might be interested in according to your preferences; to provide you with effective customer services and/or technical support; to monitor and analyze our Site; or improve the design of our Site.
- Sharing Information
We will not sell Personal Information to any third party. However, we may disclose Personal Information to, among others, our affiliates, partners, contractors or third party service providers, which perform services on behalf of us or assist Dr. Dalton’s as part of our delivery of products, services, or information. These parties are required by contract to use the Personal Information we share with them only to perform services on our behalf and to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- Data Security Commitment
We take reasonable precautions to keep any Personal Information we collect secure. All Personal Information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have industry standard measures in place to safeguard and secure information and data we collect through the Site. It is important to understand, however, that no website or database is completely secure or “hacker proof” and we cannot guarantee security of the Personal Information you submit. You provide all such information at your own risk and should take steps to protect your Personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse, for example by protecting your password from unauthorized use or disclosure.
- Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not use our Site to knowingly solicit Personal information from or market to any people under the age of eighteen (18). If you are not eighteen (18) years of age or older we specifically prohibit you from using this Site and you should not provide any information about yourself through this Site. We strongly urge all parents to participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services, and to teach their children about protecting their personal information while online. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions. Our goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to the collection and use of information from children, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States and other applicable laws or regulations. Please be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
- External Links
- Contacting Us; Opt Out
At your request and where the law requires us to do so, we will make good faith efforts to confirm what Personal Information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfill specific opt out requests, and/or correct any inaccuracies in such Personal Information if you contact us at email@example.com to submit such requests. We may decline to process a request that is unreasonable, jeopardizes the rights or privacy of others, is impractical or for which access is not otherwise required.
- Who to Contact
- Governing Law/Effective Date
Additionally, to comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement, prevent fraud and other crimes, and protect legal rights, there are circumstances in which we may share the Personal Information we collect on this Site without notifying you when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or regulatory requirement; to comply with a subpoena or court order; to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental investigations (without necessarily requiring law enforcement or government agency requesting the information to formally serve us with a subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identify theft; to enforce a contract; to protect the legal rights, property or safety of Dr. Dalton’s, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, licensors, suppliers, partners, successors, agents, and other users or the public in general or to protect your vital interests. We also reserve the right to report to appropriate law enforcement or government agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful without providing notice to you. We may also transfer Personal Information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate change.
Retaining Your Personal Information
Any Personal Information we collect will be kept only as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented) or for other legitimate purposes (such as regulatory compliance), or as permitted by applicable law.
California Residents: If you reside in California and have provided personally identifiable information to us, you may request information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at the following address: Dr. Dalton’s Premium Treats, 6187 Santa Marguerita Way, Goleta, CA 93117.